Polytope is a rigid and yet flexible, lightweight structure, designed to engage the visitor in spontaneous choreographies. It is a void and it has volume, rearranging space in a constant dialogue with the visitor.
Polytope consists of a multitude of interconnected tetrahedrons, made of carbon fiber rods. Because the material is extremely light, and the geometry articulated, the structure reshapes itself continuously, while the visitor explores it within his or her own references.
Polytope has also been exhibited in:
• Playful Arts Festival, Den Bosch, June 2016
• Schema Art Museum, Cheongju, South Korea, July 2016
• Cinekid Festival, Amsterdam, October 2016
• Charlama Art Gallery, Sarajevo Winter Festival, Bosnia & Herzegovina, February 2017
• The Inside Out, The Outside In, Quartair, Hoogtij, March 2017
• FILE Festival, São Paulo, July-August 2018
Educational publication (Portuguese):
Por Toda Parte 7 (page 127), Editora FTP publisher, 2019